Customs Law and Foreign Trade
Andersen Argentina provides its clients operating in foreign trade with an integral and complete service in all stages of import and/or export operations.
To such end, we offer:
- Advice on import and export operations, including planning of future operations, review of regimes used and follow-up of operations until completion.
- Assistance in customs registration procedures, such as registration in the Special Customs Registry, request for adhesion as Authorized Economic Operator, among others.
- Advice and assistance for the collection of export incentives: drawback, refunds and reimbursements.
- Advice on the different industrial promotion regimes, such as temporary export of capital goods, software promotion law, factory customs regime, temporary import regime, import regime for goods included in large investment projects and import regime for used production lines; analyzing their applicability to projected operations, providing information on the requirements to be complied with and their processing before the competent authorities.
- Analysis and advice on the application of the different tariff preference agreements (MERCOSUR and ALADI) and special customs regimes.
- Advice and representation of our clients in the different administrative and judicial proceedings related to customs matters, such as tariff classification conflicts, customs valuation and origin of goods, among other issues.
- Defense in possible infringement proceedings and in cases involving customs offenses.
- Representation of our clients in proceedings for the recovery of unduly paid customs duties.
- Advice and update on foreign exchange issues.
- Advice and representation of our clients in Dumping, Safeguard and Origin investigations.