Mergers and Acquisitions
Company acquisitions and corporate reorganizations involve complex aspects and transactions, which require the attention and assistance of professionals from different areas of expertise and with a high degree of specialization.
Service coordination between our different business areas provides maximum coverage for a successful agreement.
The team of lawyers is in charge of reviewing the legal aspects and negotiation and contractual implementation of the agreement, as well as commercial, labor and customs contingencies. While the team of accountants acts skillfully in the survey of tax contingencies and Social Security obligations, together with economists who carry out company valuations and transfer pricing consequence analysis.
To such end, we offer:
- Tax, social security and accounting due diligence.
- Commercial and labor due diligence.
- Assistance in the negotiation and implementation of agreements and in the design of legal structures.
- Tax-free reorganizations.
- Advice on transactions both for the purchase and sale of shares and assets comprising goodwill.
- Restructuring strategy, its tax impacts and alternatives.
- Structuring of equity interests through foreign entities.
- Analysis of the location of controlling and intermediate companies and ownership of intangible assets.
- Tax impact of legal alternatives for acquisitions.