Romina Cáceres Villagra
Romina is a Tax & Legal Manager at Andersen in Argentina.
She worked for more than 5 years in Techint, one of the biggest holdings in Argentina and she, also, worked for 5 years in PWC.
She attends legal training topical courses for lawyers at differents Universities, Professionals Associations or Studies Centers, about contract law, taxes, business, etc.
+ 54 11 6091 4665
- University of Buenos Aires: Master’s Degree (in progress) and Post-Graduate Degree (both in tax law); Lawyer specializing in taxation and business law Bachelor’s degree.
- Languages: Spanish, English
- Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires
- Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies (AAEF).
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Business law.
- Commercial law
- Government legal compliance programs
- Due diligence.