Luis María Flores Gimenez
Luis Maria Flores Gimenez is a lawyer at Andersen in Argentina. After working for Deloitte Argentina, where he led the tax controversy services practice, he and his colleagues founded MODO LAW.
Luis María has extensive experience in legal consulting in various fields, attending national and international clients in the implementation of a variety of projects.
He specializes in administrative and tax matters and has broad experience in litigation before federal, provincials and municipals courts and tax bureaus. As a litigator, he has been involved in several cases that set precedent in administrative and tax matters.
Luis María has been entitled to litigate before Federal Courts and is a member of the Bar Association of the Capital Federal (City of Buenos Aires) and the Argentine Association of Tax Studies. He has given classes in tax procedures at CEMA University.
+ 54 11 6091 4665
- University of Belgrano, Degree (Law)
- Catholic University of Argentina, Postgraduate Studies (Tax Law)
- Languages: Spanish, English and Italian
- Bar Association of the Capital Federal (City of Buenos Aires)
- Argentine Association of Tax Studies
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Tax and Administrative Law