Juan Manuel de Cabo
Juan Manuel is a lawyer at Andersen in Argentina.
Prior to joining the firm, he worked in Deloitte Argentina for eight years as a tax and corporate specialist. He has vast experience in M&A, due diligence processes as well as tax and corporate counseling.
He is a member of the Ethics and Compliance Argentine Association (AAEC) and the Fiscal Studies Argentine Association (AAEF). He taught tax procedures courses at Buenos Aires University and CEMA University.
+ 54 11 6091 4665
- University of Buenos Aires, Degree (Taxation)
- University of Buenos Aires, In Progress – Public Accountant (Economics)
- University of CEMA, International Certificate (Ethics and Compliance)
- Ethics and Compliance Argentine Association (AAEC)
- Fiscal Studies Argentine Association (AAEF)
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Due Diligence
- Tax and Corporate Counseling