Juan Astibia is a Partner at Andersen in Argentina. Prior to joining the firm, he and his colleagues founded MODO LAW, and he previously served as a Senior Manager for the Legal division of Deloitte Argentina.
He has conducted numerous acquisitions and corporate reorganizations, and he participates in advising large investment projects in Argentina. He dedicates his time to distinct, complex legal aspects of tax and corporate law.
Juan is a member of the Bar Association of the Federal Capital of Buenos Aires, the Bar Association of the City of La Plata and the Argentine Association of Tax Studies.
+ 54 11 6091 4665
- University of Valencia, Master’s Degree (Financial and Tax Law)
- University of Buenos Aires, Bachelor’s Degree (Taxation Law)
- Languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Bar Association of the Federal Capital of Buenos Aires
- Bar Association of the City of La Plata
- Argentine Association of Tax Studies
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Tax and Corporate Law