He has vast experience in administrative and tax controversy services, specializing in litigation before Federal, provincials and municipals courts and tax bureaus.
As a litigator, he has been involved in several cases that set precedent in administrative and tax matters.
He is a regular assistant professor at the University of Buenos Aires. He has been entitled to litigate before Federal Courts
+ 54 11 6091 4665
- Lawyer – University of Buenos Aires
- Postgraduate in Tax Law and Bankruptcy Law – University of Buenos Aires
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires.
- Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies (AAEF)
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATIO
- Tax and Administrative Law