Cecilia has vast experience in Transfer Pricing implementation and dispute resolution, design and lead international tax structurings, managed local and international complex tax issues and focus on the definition and follow-up of tax litigation strategies.
During her professional career, she has been advisor to multinational companies with presence in Latin America, speaker at seminars and conferences both in Argentina and abroad including various Congresses of the International Fiscal Association.
She is the author of numerous articles in specialized publications, having obtained twice the first prize from the Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies for the best article published. She was director of the “Handbook of Transfer Pricing in Argentina”.
She is ex coordinator of the Transfer Pricing Commission in the Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies and former professor at the University of Buenos Aires.
+ 54 11 6091 4665
- Public Accountant – University of Buenos Aires
- Degree in administration – University of Buenos Aires
- Languages: Spanish, English
- Active member of the Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies
- Tax Studies Commission of the Professional Board of Economic Science in the City of Buenos Aires
- Tax Affairs Commission of the Chamber of Joint Stock Companies and the Argentine Industrial Union
ÁREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Transfer Pricing
- International tax structurings
- Tax Audits & Tax Controversies
- Tax Advisory