Bartolome Homar Mas
Bartolomé is a lawyer at Andersen in Argentina who started his career in 1997, working as a trainee in Maciel Norman Martelli & Beretta, a boutique law firm specialized in oil and gas.
He previously worked at KPMG and C’M’S’ Bureau Francis Lefebvre – Mercosur. As of 2006, he led the Tax and Oil & Gas department of Maciel Norman and Asociados. From 2011 to 2017, he worked for a U.S. independent oil company where he occupied positions as Manager of Legal Affairs, New Businesses and Institutional Relationships.
For over four years, he got involved and led acquisitions and farm-outs processes, advising the company from a legal standpoint but also with a strong negotiating perspective. He also carried out contract negotiations with JV partners, provincial authorities, suppliers, unions, among others.
In July 2017, he joined MODO LAW practicing as Counsel and lawyer in the fields of contracts, corporate and tax law with a strong international perspective.
+ 54 11 6091 4665
- University of Buenos Aires, Degree (Law)
- Austral University, Postgraduate Studies (Taxation Law)
- University of East Anglia, Master’s Degree (International Financial, Commercial and Tax Law)
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Bar Association of the Capital Federal
- Bar Association of Neuquén
- Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies (AAEF)
- Buenos Aires Oil Club
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Oil & Gas
- Tax Law