AFIP opens a new contact channel to attend by videocall
AFIP enabled, as from this month, a new virtual customer service channel, through a Web conferencing system. Allows for remote consultations on procedures.
Appointments must be requested through AFIP’s web page: option “Appointments”, enter the CUIT or CUIL, select the type of procedure “Tax-Social Security (DGI Offices)” and then select “Virtual Attention”. It is necessary to have a level 2 password.
Implementation will be progressive. During the first stage, the following procedures will be enabled:
- Registration of legal entities.
- Cancellation of registration due to death.
- Key binding.
- Consultation of retroactive registration in taxes and/or regimes.
The new tool will be available, in this first instance, to those taxpayers registered in the following agencies:
- Agency 14 – Morón, Province of Buenos Aires.
- Agency 51 – CABA, Province of Buenos Aires.
- Agency 63 – Adrogué, Province of Buenos Aires.
- Agency 66 – Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires.
- Neuquén Headquarters Agency – Province of Neuquén.
- Río Gallegos Agency – Province of Santa Cruz.
- Santa Fe Headquarters Agency – Province of Santa Fe.
- Tucumán Headquarters Agency – Province of Tucumán.
> For more information on virtual care click here